- Charges are assessed using the chart below and include:
- A $75 replacement charge per item for Assumed Lost status materials.
- Market price cost will be charged for repair or replacement of damaged equipment.
- Equipment and Course Reserves items are due back 15 minutes before closing. A $10 fine will be assessed for equipment and reserves returned at closing.
Fines and Replacement Charges
|Material Type||Billed After||Charge|
|Books, CDs, or DVDs||60 days||$75|
Technology Lending Equipment.
|10 days||Market price|
|In-house Laptops||1 day (24 hrs)||Market price|
|Recalled Items||3 days after recall||$75|
|Course Reserves/Reference/Journals||1 day (24 hours)||$75|
Checked out at end of business day
|15 minutes before closing||$10|
|Yavapai Library Network||Determined by the participating library|
|Interlibrary Loan||Determined by the lending library|
Payments and Credits
- ERAU student accounts are charged and payable at the Cashier’s department.
- Replacement charges may be credited when items are returned in good condition within the first 30 days of Assumed Lost status, as determined by the Access Services Supervisor or Associate Library Director for Access Services.