The Hazy Library is open to ERAU faculty, staff and students and the community. A valid ERAU Eagle Card or YLN (Yavapai Library Network) Library card is required to borrow items from the Hazy Library. A YLN Library card may be obtained by Yavapai County residents at any YLN Public Library.
- Students – Currently enrolled ERAU Prescott and Worldwide students.
- Staff and faculty – Currently employed ERAU Prescott staff and faculty.
- Former ERAU Employees – Former employees who present a Golden Eagle Card.
- Yavapai County Residents and Alumni – Anyone living in Yavapai County who presents a valid YLN Library Card.
- Borrowers are responsible for returning all borrowed library materials and equipment on or before the due date.
- ERAU students, faculty, staff, and community borrowers are responsible for payment of fines and replacement charges.
- Loan periods continue throughout the year, regardless of semester change.
- Books and DVDs automatically renew once for 21 days if there are no holds on the materials.
|Material Type||Loan Period - Business Days**|
|Reserve Collection||2 hours.* In-house use. Overnight. 3 days. Varies by course.|
|Periodicals, Reference, Realia||In-house use only|
|Special Collections||In-house use only|
|Equipment||8 hours.* 24 hours. 3 days. ERAU use only.
|Laptops: In-house||8 hours|
|Laptops: Off-campus||10 days|
|Laptops: Student Athletes||10 days|
|Yavapai Library Network participating libraries||Varies by library|
|Interlibrary Loan||Varies by library|
|*Equipment and reserves checked out near the end of the business day are due 15 minutes prior to closing.
**Business days are days the library is open.
Check Out Limits
- DVDs: 10 item limit.
- Equipment: 4 item limit.
When Borrowing Privileges Are Suspended
- There are 5 overdue items.
- $10 or over in fines.
Note: As a courtesy, Hazy Library attempts to notify borrowers, via the on-file email address, of near-due and overdue status of borrowed items.
For more information on borrowing and fines, please read our Fine Policy.