What are They?
A Culture Pass provides FREE admission for two people at participating museums, zoos, and cultural institutions.
One pass = two free admissions
- Passes are limited to 1 per cardholder at a time and no more than 3 in a 30-day period.
- They are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Passes cannot be placed on hold, renewed, or sent to another library.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, we highly encourage you to call the venue ahead of time to make reservations and check out what COVID-19 procedures are in place. Many venues are reservation-only during this time. Please check back for updates and visit Act One’s Culture Pass website for more information.
How Do They Work?
- Look for the Culture Pass program display on the first floor of the library. It is part of the triangle display.
- Find the laminated card for the destination you would like to visit.
- Take the card to the checkout desk. You cannot use the self-check for these passes.
- Upon checkout,
- The Culture Pass stays in the library; and
- Staff will give you a due-date slip admitting two people for one visit to that museum or cultural institution during the following seven days. You do not need to return the slip; it will expire on its own.
You can check availability of Culture Passes in our catalog; just search for “Culture Pass Embry-Riddle Library”.
The Culture Pass program is made possible through the generous support of the Act One Foundation.
Where Can I Visit?
Phoenix AreaCave Creek Museum
Desert Caballeros Western Museum
TucsonArizona-Sonora Desert Museum (Culture Passes accepted May 1 – October 31)
Reid Park Zoo
University of Arizona Museum of Art
Did You Check Out a Culture Pass?
If you've used a Culture Pass recently, help us out by taking a survey! Act One, the organization that administers the Culture Pass program, uses this survey information to continue and improve the program. Take the survey.