Research librarians assist users by providing help retrieving quality information from a variety of sources, including the Hazy Library’s online catalog, databases, and the Internet. In accordance with overall campus safety concerns, in-person assistance will not be provided at this time. Please contact us or Make an Appointment for assistance.
How to Contact Us
Send us a question.
Ask us a quick question.
How may we help you?
Our librarians can assist with many of your questions and needs, including, but not limited to:
- Choose and narrow your research topic
- Select the best databases and resources
- Discover the best keywords and search techniques
- Stay organized and quickly create citations
- Find and obtain research beyond the Hazy Library's collections
- Locate copyright free images and other media
- Use advanced database tools like setting up research alerts
- And more!