The Hazy Library is open to faculty, staff and students of ERAU and the public. A valid ERAU Eagle Card or YLN (Yavapai Library Network) Library card is required to borrow items from the Hazy Library. A YLN Library card may be obtained by Yavapai County residents at any YLN Member Library.
- Students – Currently enrolled ERAU Prescott and Worldwide students
- Staff and faculty – Currently employed ERAU Prescott staff and faculty
- Former ERAU Employees – Former employees,- who present a Golden Eagle Card
- Alumni – ERAU Prescott Alumni,- who present an Alumni Eagle Card
- Yavapai County Residents – Anyone living in Yavapai County,- who present a valid YLN Library Card.
- Borrowers are responsible for returning all borrowed library materials and equipment on or before the due date
- ERAU students, faculty, staff, and community borrowers are responsible for payment of fines and replacement charges
- Loan periods continue throughout the year, regardless of semester change
- ERAU honors the differing circulation policies of Yavapai Library Network libraries
|Material Type||Load Period – Business Days**|
|Books and DVDs||21 days|
|Reserve Collection||2 hours.* In-house use. Overnight. 3 days. Varies by course.|
|Periodicals, Reference, Realia||In-house use only|
|Special Collections||In-house use only|
|Equipment||8 hours.* 24 hours. 3 days. ERAU use only|
|Laptops: Student and iPads||8 hours.* ERAU in-house use only|
|Laptops: Student Athletes||10 days|
|Laptops: Faculty and Staff||21 Days|
|Yavapai Library Network participating libraries||Varies by library|
|Interlibrary loan||Varies by library|
|*Equipment and reserves checked out near the end of the business day are due 15 minutes prior to closing.
**Business days are days the library is open
CHECK OUT LIMIT
- No more than 10 DVDs
- Media Equipment – no more than 4 pieces
- Books – unlimited
WHEN BORROWING PRIVILEGES ARE SUSPENDED
- There are 5 overdue items, or
- $10 in fines
Note: As a courtesy, Hazy Library attempts to notify borrowers, via the on-file email address, of near-due and overdue status of borrowed items.
For more information on borrowing and fines, please read our Fine Policy.
—Last Updated on