Borrowing & Loan Periods
**Due to COVID-19, Library access is limited to ERAU Faculty, Staff, and Enrolled Students.**
The Hazy Library is open to faculty, staff and students of ERAU and the public. A valid ERAU Eagle Card or YLN (Yavapai Library Network) Library card is required to borrow items from the Hazy Library. A YLN Library card may be obtained by Yavapai County residents at any YLN Member Library.
- Students – Currently enrolled ERAU Prescott and Worldwide students
- Staff and faculty – Currently employed ERAU Prescott staff and faculty
- Former ERAU Employees – Former employees,- who present a Golden Eagle Card
- Alumni – ERAU Prescott Alumni,- who present an Alumni Eagle Card
- Yavapai County Residents – Anyone living in Yavapai County,- who present a valid YLN Library Card.
- Borrowers are responsible for returning all borrowed library materials and equipment on or before the due date
- ERAU students, faculty, staff, and community borrowers are responsible for payment of fines and replacement charges
|Material Type||Billed After|
|Technology Lending Equipment accessories
|In-house Laptops||1 day (24 hours)|
|Recalled Items||3 days after recall|
|Reserve/Reference/Journals||1 day (24 hours)|
|Equipment/Reserves checked out
at end of business day
|15 minutes before closing|
|Yavapai Library Network||Determined by participating library|
Check Out Limit
- No more than 10 DVDs
- Media Equipment - no more than 4 pieces
- Books - unlimited
When Borrowing Privileges Are Suspended
- There are 5 overdue items, or
- $10 in fines
Note: As a courtesy, Hazy Library attempts to notify borrowers, via the on-file email address, of near-due and overdue status of borrowed items.
For more information on borrowing and fines, please read our Fine Policy.
-Last Updated on February 6, 2020