We’ve made changes in the library to ensure the health and safety of you and our staff.
- 50 people maximum in the library at a time.
- Limit your study sessions to 2 hours.
- Get a ticket at the Checkout Desk upon entry. Display ticket in the holder where you are seated; it will list your expected exit time.
- The first floor is not available for use except access to the library bathrooms, Checkout Desk, and stairwell to the 2nd Floor.
- Tables are fixed in place for social distancing and should not be moved.
- Please ask at Checkout desk for assistance in obtaining books, magazines or newspapers.
- Small study rooms are available for one person use.
- Disinfected/Not Disinfected signs are placed everywhere you can work.
- Clean your workspace on arrival and flip the sign to “Not Disinfected”
- Clean your workspace before leaving and flip the sign back to “Disinfected”
- Retrieve and check out holds at the self-service area adjacent to Checkout Desk.
Group work is limited to the Word Wall area. Projectors and portable screens are available for checkout at the Help Desk.
- Plexiglas guards are installed at every service desk
- Librarian assistance is available through the virtual Ask a Librarian appointments, chat, or email Monday through Thursday.
- We are not accepting book donations.
—Last Updated on