The Hazy Library is open to members of ERAU and the public. A valid ERAU Eagle Card or YLN (Yavapai Library Network) Library card is required to borrow items. A YLN Library card may be obtained by Yavapai County residents at any YLN Member Library.
- Students – Currently enrolled ERAU Prescott and Worldwide students, who present an ERAU Eagle Card
- Staff and faculty – Currently employed ERAU Prescott staff and faculty, teaching at least 1 course, who present an Eagle Card
- Former ERAU Employees – Former employees, who present a Golden Eagle Card
- Alumni – ERAU Prescott Alumni, who present an Alumni Eagle Card
- Yavapai County Residents – Anyone living in Yavapai County must present a YLN Library Card issued at a member public Library
- Borrowers are responsible for returning all borrowed library materials, equipment, and software on or before the due date
- ERAU students, faculty, staff, and community borrowers are responsible for payment of fines and replacement charges, as applicable
WHEN BORROWING PRIVILEGES ARE SUSPENDED
- There are 5 overdue items, or
- $10 in fines
Note: As a courtesy, Hazy Library attempts to notify borrowers of near-due and overdue status of borrowed items.
For more information on borrowing and fines, please read our Loan Periods and Fine Charges Policy.